If you are wanting to engage with your audience more effectively, look no further! Whether you speak to a team, in meetings, do presentations, public speaking or conversations with one other person, you need to be able to engage your audience. If you are hosting webinars or podcasts, you want people to engage with you. If people struggle to hear you because you speak too quietly; perhaps you speak to fast, have a ‘boring voice’ or even have a strong accent, this is the course for you.
In the Speaking to Engage Course you will learn:
- Discover what your strengths are when you speak
- Discover areas you could improve when speaking.
- How to speak more clearly
- Make your voice audible for others to listen to
- Calm your accent so it is easy for people to listen to
- Ways to remain calm when you speak
- Develop confidence when you speak.
The online course includes over an hour’s worth of video lectures, downloadable workbook and the opportunity to ask questions if you are stuck.
Downloadable workbook, videos and audio lessons