We know that everyone wishes to be noticed, heard and valued for what they say: to be respected and listened to. And as humans, the most powerful connections are made in a personal way. At Superstar Communicator we focus on ensuring our clients make an impact when they communicate with others face to face or virtually, and our training supports individuals to achieve this.
Our experience shows that in many cases, one to one training is the most effective way to be trained, for more speedy and better results. This is particularly beneficial for emerging leaders or individuals who have recently been promoted to a senior role where communications, personal impact and persuasive skills are required.
Impact and communication the Superstar Communicator way is to ensure our clients receive the most appropriate training and coaching with the best results. We work with individuals on all areas of their impact in business situations: from their written and spoken communication content; non-verbal communication and performance in conversations. Typical skill areas we work with clients are:
- Making an impact in meetings
- Presentation skills
- Preparation for a Public Speaking engagement
- Preparation to be on a Discussion Panel
- Preparation for media appearances
- Being noticed more effectively (visibility)
- Developing confidence in Speaking English as a non-native language for business: this is our “Accent Calming” service
- Speaking as an emerging leader
- Specific speaking challenges such as a quiet voice or failure to make an impact in meetings.
- Mentoring service.
Our courses include the Superstar Communicator™ Training, The Accent Calming Programme and the Power Hour. We also offer Superstar Communicator™ Mentoring programmes for ambitious emerging leaders.
We have worked with clients at a number of multi-national companies, including Astra Zeneca, Microsoft, Architas, Accenture, Quintiles, Wilmott Dixon, GSK and UBS as well as the NHS.
Training and mentoring is available face to face and virtually. We are able to provide training at your company or at a pre-arranged location.