Susan has mentored speakers for many years; the online mentoring for speakers means that she can support clients around the world.
This completely confidential service usually consists of 5 x 1 hour sessions looking at your speaking, presenting, and public speaking skills. You set the agenda.
Areas we could discuss and work on include:
- Planning for a public speaking engagement
- planning a presentation
- Discussing a challenging communication situation at work
- Developing confidence when you speak
- Developing meeting skills
- Techniques in remaining relaxed
- Interview skills for jobs or the media
- Moving to a more senior role: how to create presence with your speaking and body language that says “Leader”.
Practising and running through presentations or speeches
- I will provide detailed feedback
- Assist with structuring the presentation
- Focus on key skills to practice before the presentation
- Give you a chance to run through speeches
- If you are being interviewed, practicing this
plus anything else we have identified
At the end of the five sessions you will:
- Have created your own personalised blue print for being a successful communicator
- Have a clear step by step process to completing a communication task
- Have developed confidence
- Have acquired new skills and techniques
- Have developed as a speaker and communicator
To discuss how I can help you, please book a call below or contact me and we’ll make a plan for your success.
You might also be interested in: