Say what you want: Say what you Mean – Assertiveness Skills is a ground making course empowering attendees to use spoken and non-verbal communication. Unfortunately assertiveness is often understood: and getting the balance between being demanding, passive, aggressive and assertive requires skill and practice. This course provides attendees with an understanding of the value of being assertive as well as how to achieve this with what you say and how you say it.
This course has been delivered to talented, successful and ambitious audiences globally. It has played a major impact in many people’s careers with so many “A-HA” moments due to its powerful content. We regularly receive feedback from clients and attendees saying that it is changing their work and home lives, due to being able to set clear boundaries; identifying their own needs and building their own credibility and confidence.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to improve your assertive skills. These include:
- What is assertiveness and why it is so important to use in your communication; management and leadership skills
- Knowing and understanding the difference between being assertive, aggressive and non-assertive/passive aggressive
- To challenge the misconceptions and current myths around assertiveness
- Learn and develop the skills to challenge your existing emotional blocks and values, so you can be more assertive
- Learn the essential skills to empower you to say what you want and mean
- Learn and develop your ability to use the key steps to being self assertive
- And finally – giving you permission to be assertive
As with all of our courses, the Assertiveness Skills course is interactive with a variety of activities to increase learning opportunities. It is available as a face to face workshop in a limited number of locations and virtually. Our courses are CPD accredited; which means they have been assessed for quality learning from an independent organisation. Be reassured our standards are of the very highest quality. Why not book a call to see how this workshop or others could support your team’s development here:Book a chat