Our speech run through service is exactly what it says it is.
Whether you have an important speech to make, need some practice to really make an impact, need to deliver technical information without sending your audience to sleep or need an independent pair of ears and eyes to critique and improve your delivery, we can, and do help. Taking it a step further, we can also offer assistance with constructing the speech or presentation.
These sessions are on a one to one basis – but I can work with several people presenting at the same event in one location throughout a day. As with all our services, it’s finding what’s right for you (or your boss, colleague or team member…)
I offer 90 minute focused sessions where I work one to one to transform a presentation, speech or pitch, so the client makes an impact when they deliver the speech. The sessions could include:
- Focusing on the voice and how to use it effectively to make an impact
- Working on the clarity of the message to be conveyed
- Positive and impactful body language
- Pacing yourself during a speech
- Varying the delivery style so the speech is more interesting for the audience
- Restructuring the speech or pitch to make it more memorable and impactful
- Managing nerves/fear before a speech
- Techniques on maintaining focus during the speech
The client goes away with 3 or 4 key take aways to remember for the speech: all of which will make a massive change to the quality of the delivery. Typical scenarios I have supported clients have been:
- Keynote conference speeches
- Presentations to the board for departmental funding
- Pitches to external companies
- Client presentations
I am also able to work with the client on the construction of a speech, incorporating the Superstar Communicator™ philosophy and including focusing on what the message needs to be and what will resonate best with a specific audience.
You can book a call below to discuss what help you need and whether I can be of assistance, alternatively contact me to book a session in London, Hertfordshire or virtually.
You might also benefit from our Superstar Power Presence Hour or one of our other training sessions – either as a standalone or in partnership with this