Do you have a fabulous team who speak English as their non-native tongue? They are doing a great job, however, their confidence in using the English Language in business situations is letting them down.
Business English is different to the language taught in schools, TEFL and even on the television! If used well, it empowers users – who speak English as their non-native tongue confidence. We have worked with many successful senior business executives – up to C Suite level, who admitted that they felt hindered by their English, even though they were already successful. We are always delighted to support individuals and already have the one to one Business English virtual programme.
However, we recognise that some companies would prefer to invest in training a number of employees, hence the virtual masterclasses. We have created a number of remote masterclasses to cover different aspects of Business English and how your employees can represent your business in a professional, confident, effective manner in meetings.
Listen to Susan discussing the importance of Business English with Grow Through International Expansion.
Our virtual workshop series, which are CPD accredited, are interactive, fun and full of content and engagement to develop the confidence of English speaking skills. Typical content includes:
- Practising specific sounds, to ensure they are clear when you speak
- Widening Business vocabulary
- Dealing with ‘small talk’ to build up business relationships
- Rhythm and speed of the English language to ensure it is clear to everyone in the room
- Techniques in building confidence
- Non-verbal communication, such as body language, facial expressions and gestures
- Sharing idioms and ‘sayings’ so you understand the conversation
- Managing fear and stress before meetings so you perform to the best of your ability
Before any virtual training, we assess the ability of the attendees, as well as discussing the outcomes you want from the virtual training. There are additional blended learning resources including videos demonstrating how to pronounce sounds, are included, as are exercises between webinars. Download our virtual workshop brochure
book a chat
There is a lot of content and we would recommend you book a series of workshops over a period of time with ‘homework’ between each session for the full benefits.