English is the universal business language, and in order to be working globally both a good knowledge of the English language, confidence in speaking in English as well as being understood are essential skills.
We often work with clients in the United Kingdom, face to face; providing workshops and individual training. However, we know that many of our potential clients live overseas, so we offer virtual one to one training and webinars, focusing on developing business English skills. Key areas include:
- Accent softening
- Confidence building
- Widening vocabulary
- Skills in being able to speak clearer with pauses and emphasis
- Practice in conversations
- Using facial expressions and gestures
- ‘Small Talk’ and local idiom expressions
This particular virtual course is 5 x 1 hour, with each session recorded. The course includes:
- Pre=course survey as an assessment
- All training material
- 5 x 1 hour one to one individual training
- Sessions are recorded
- Access to additional pre-recorded training materiaThe course has 5 CPD points which are awarded at the end of the course when it is completed.
Listen to Susan speaking about Executive Business English in a podcast interview.