We’re celebrating International Podcast Day 2019. For the last 5 1/2 years I have been podcasting. My podcast is called Superstar Communicator and in that time I have been connecting with people all over the world who have downloaded the podcast.
It is an incredible medium to be able to share great content; interview a variety of guests and be a thought leader. From the perspective of the listener, it is SO easy to download podcasts and listen to them on your phone whilst travelling to work; walking the dog; cooking supper or doing your weekly run! And the technology has made it so much easier for listeners to access podcasts since I started podcasting.
So what is the Superstar Communicator podcast about? I focus on tips and ideas for presenting the best version of yourself in business with effective communication skills. Normally I share a short masterclass on a specific topic, alternated with guests who share their experiences and expertise with communication. You can download the Superstar Communicator podcast via Spotify, Sticher, iTunes and ALL podcast apps. Just search for Superstar Communicator.
So on this day, how can you support a podcaster like me?
- Find new podcasts to subscribe to by looking at the #internationalpodcastday tag
- Ask some of the podcasters about their podcasts. They would love to have questions and to connect!
- Give feedback on podcasters. We are all podcasters and getting some connection from our listeners is great.
- Launch a new podcast yourself!
- Why not step up and be a guest on a podcast!
- Also, podcasters are always interested in interviewing guests for their podcasts to add content. Why not research suitable podcasts and contact the hosts to see if you can appear as a guest? I wrote a blog about being a podcast guest with some great tips!