Sharing knowledge and expertise with a group of employees is an effective and time efficient way to develop their skill set. Superstar Communicator delivers a variety of services for groups and teams. Using ADDIE techniques, we offer blended learning opportunities. These are now available remotely with our virtual workshops.
- Lunch and Learn or ‘twilight learning’ internal seminars (these are CPD accredited).
- Breakout groups, seminars and workshops at conferences
All of the workshops and seminars are interactive, with the audiences actively participating in the activities to gain experience. These fully immersive learning experiences provide excellent learning opportunities and chances to remember new skills.
Typical topics include:
- Being a Superstar Communicator
- Be ready to appear on a Discussion Panel or be a panellist
- Deliver a killer Presentation
- Being impactful in meetings and presentations
- Raise your Visibility for Career Success
- Build your confidence for career success
- Networking for success
- Presentation Skills
- Preparing to be a speaker on Panels
- Managing Fear before speaking
- The power of storytelling
- Listening skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Media Skills (preparation and performance for interviews)
- Interview Skills
- Meeting Skills
- Networking Skills
- Executive Presence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Women in Leadership
- Leadership Communciation
- Online Spoken communication and visibility: make an impact with videos and podcast interviews
- Business English
- Women in Business
A number of clients have booked Superstar Communicator for group events. They include Shell, I.H.S., Accenture, Starleaf, The NHS, CMI, CII and ICAEW.
We would be delighted to discuss different options and requirements with you, to create a workshop or seminar that will inspire your employees
Susan was invited to speak at a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (“CIPD”) members meeting for the Surrey and North Hampshire Branch. This was originally due to be held ‘in person’ but Susan was able to seamlessly convert it to a virtual session due to the COVID-19 pandemic without any issue, meaning our members were still able to access the learning in otherwise challenging times. Susan’s session “Raising your Visibility for Career Success” was a thought-provoking, and very relevant (given the current challenging times), topic which included ‘real-life’ examples and encouraged interaction and engagement from the attendees. We received excellent feedback from our members and would thoroughly recommend Susan as a speaker to other organisations.
Many thanks. It was a great event and perfect for the group. We have received many very positive comments from your workshop