Susan Heaton-Wright is an International Speaker and virtual speaker, sharing her expertise and experience to ensure delegates become Superstar Communicators. She speaks at conferences, Internal company training days, Trade Shows and for business organisations.
Consistently feted for her outstanding content, she is described as “Empowering”, “Inspirational”, “Impactful”, “Passionate” and “Funny!”.
Susan’s current keynotes are:
- Be Seen: Be Heard: Make an Impact VIRTUALLY. There are differences between communicating face to face and Virtually. Susan shares top tips to ensure you are able to make a positive impact in virtual meetings and communications.
- Raise your visibility for career success: being good at your job is no guarantee to career success; you need to be noticed by the right people. And be noticed in real life not just online. In this inspiring speech, audiences will be challenged to change their mindset about self promotion; have great case studies and ideas to raise their profile.
- Manage your Fear and Show up with Confidence. Using Susan’s knowledge of performance and Neuroscience, she delivers an entertaining, inspirational keynote or masterclass to empower the audience to push away their fear.
- Bringing the Human Touch into all Business Conversations. In an increasingly automised and AI driven world, there is a business advantage in adding “Human Touch” in your communication. Susan shares why this is invaluable; and simple tips to incorporate this into your business communication.
Susan is available as:
- A Virtual keynote speaker at virtual conferences
- Virtual Panellist for Virtual conferences and events
- Keynote speaker
- To deliver seminars within conferences
- Lunch and learn/Twilight events
- Breakout workshops within conferences
- To represent a company or business at a trade show as their speaker on the stage
- CPD training for business organisations and associations.
Susan is available to speak at association and professional conferences internationally. Her speeches are constantly evolving – based on clients’ needs and what’s going on in the world around us.
Professional Associations she regularly speaks at include: CII, ICAEW, CIPD, CMI, CQI, ACCA.
To find out more, please book a call in the box below or contact us