Discovering how to say no to demands from other people is an essential skill. I am aware that many people are being asked to do far longer hours from managers and employers; and a number of my clients have been struggling to say no and set boundaries. Read this article.
In the latest Superstar Communicator podcast I share WHY it can be difficult to say no: WHY other people constantly ask, and how important it is to set clear boundaries.
- Why people find it difficult to say no
- Why some people ALWAYS ask you
- Why it is important for you to say no to set boundaries
- Why it is important to ask questions if company is constantly having crises that you have to assist with.
- Why, if some people are struggling, it is important for you to ask if they are okay: you always propping them up might not be the best solution.
Here is a downloadable script of the podcast.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“Susan’s podcasts are unmissable.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — to make more of an impact and raise their credibility in business conversations. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!