We are all experiencing mixtures of face to face, virtual and hybrid meetings.
This session includes innovative ways to engage and maintain focus on meetings, how to prepare for meetings and to make a positive impact as well as listening. It supports individuals who are less confident or inexperienced, how to prepare and make a positive contribution in remote and face to face meetings.
By the end of the session you and your team will:
- •Setting clear boundaries on how to behave in meetings and conference calls
- •How to lead effective meetings.
- •Tips on managing time
- •Facilitate valuable discussion where everyone can contribute whilst being in a virtual environment.
- •How to ensure everyone is focused whilst in the virtual ‘room’.
- •Tips for structuring a good virtual meeting: including recommendations of content structure and features to use
Where this course is available:
- Face to face facilitated workshops
- Face to face masterclasses
- Lunch and Learn/Twilight speeches
- Speeches and breakout workshops at conferences and away day events
- Virtual workshops
- Virtual masterclasses
- Virtual speeches