The theme for International Women’s Day in 2024 is Inspire Inclusion with the hashtag #InspireInclusion. But what is this and why is it so important?
Inspiring Inclusion is an interesting topic for masterclasses and workshops. Not only is it challenging individuals’ initial reactions to the topic of inclusion, it is encouraging everyone to think beyond their own specific situation and to consider how the world could be a better place for their female family members and what they could do to accomplish this. This topic includes real life current examples of how Inspire Inclusion could make a difference. As the COVID enquiry has highlighted, as there was a lack of female perspective at the decision table resulting in more people in danger and the suggestion that more lives were lost. We highlight other other challenges too.
- THe importance of recruiting, retaining and developing female talent.
- Highlighting and supporting the design and intrastructure of buildings, streets and urban areas to meet the needs of women and girls
- Elevating girls and women’s participation and achievements in sport. For them to be valued and to participate with safety and fairness.
The outcomes include:
- Having a better understanding of #InspiringInclusion so you can be open for change
- Appreciating why life for women and girls has many additional challenges and what we could do collectively to change this
- Why inclusion provides opportunities for all and could identify the best talent available for business and projects
- What we all need to do to Inspire others to welcome inclusion
This topic is available as:
- A face to face masterclass
- Facilitated workshop
- Virtual speech or masterclass
- Virtual Workshop