Leading and managing hybrid teams is not new. Some teams have worked remotely for many years. There are companies that have international offices; regional offices and international leadership teams. However, there are trends for many talented employees who wish to work remotely or return to the office for 2 days a week. How do we lead teams in this way; reaching deadlines; working efficiently together; building trust, rapport and respect for each other? This is the modern world.
In this course we will be providing solutions to a number of different leadership skills in a hybrid working environment.
- What are the differences between leading hybrid teams and standard face to face teams
- Creating an expectation around the new way of working
- Ensuring that the working experiences are equal for every team member
- Ensuring there are no disadvantages to the team members working remotely.
- How to measure and manage contribution and performance
- Creating work frameworks with focus and efficiency for every hybrid meeting
- Ways of managing individuals including monitoring work, performance appraisals and having difficult discussions
- Communicating effectively and delivering concise goal setting for projects
These interactive sessions are currently available as:
- Keynote speech for conferences and events
- One hour masterclass
- Lunch and Learn Session
- Speaker at conferences
- 2 hour workshop
- Virtual one hour masterclass
The session includes additional blended learning material for further study.