Being able to manage your fear and show up with confidence is essential for career development. Fear could prevent you from showing up with confidence for meetings. For presentations and public speaking. And doing examinations for professional qualifications. Fear could impact your career development and your credibility. It is important to learn how to manage your fear.
There are situations where we are affected by fear; this could impact on our performance, or we could avoid taking up opportunities that could progress our career. In this powerful masterclass, Susan shares techniques to understand and manage your fear so you can present the very best version of yourself in business situations. Using proven knowledge from Neuroscience as well as her experience as a professional musician, Susan delivers invaluable content.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to manage your fear in specific business situations. This includes:
• Understand what fear does to your body.
• Creating a safe psychological zone, to ensure you are able to self care.
• Creating awareness of occasions when you are fearful and creating a framework of how to manage this
• Techniques to manage your fear and ensure you are in a calmer state
• Reframe your attitude to fear, and discover how you can use this in a positive way to increase your confidence
• Recognise when you are self sabotaging to avoid the fear
As with all of our courses, this course is interactive with a variety of activities to increase learning opportunities. It is available as a face to face workshop in a limited number of locations and virtually. Our courses are CPD accredited; which means they have been assessed for quality learning from an independent organisation. Be reassured our standards are of the very highest quality. Why not book a call to see how this workshop or others could support your team’s development here:Book a chat