Networking is an essential skill if you wish to raise your profile professionally and/or move your business forward, yet it is something many people dread. Being able to create and maintain a strong network is crucial.
This interactive masterclass provides the audience essential skills in face to face and online networking. Including meetings strangers, having interesting conversations, when to move on; following up and keeping in touch with your network. This session focuses on face to face and virtual networking. If required we will run a very interactive, practical session, where attendees could ‘try out’ face to face networking techniques.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- •Learn why networking is crucial for personal career success and business success
- •How to create a plan and prepare for a networking event
- •Planning your network; recognising where there are gaps and how to fill them with valuable contacts
- •Discovering which network events – and other events that will be appropriate and valuable for you to attend and invest money in
- •Having conversations and knowing when to move on to a new conversation
- •The essential part of networking: the follow ups and keeping in touch with people
- •Networking online: some clear tips
Where is this topic available?
- Face to Face facilitated workshop
- Face to face masterclass
- Lunch and Learn/Twilight speech
- Speech or breakout session at conferences and away days
- Virtual workshops
- Virtual masterclasses
- Virtual Speeches