Leaders and managers have reported they are spending up to 70% of their time in virtual meetings and an average or 55% of their time every day. They have been forced to be virtual leaders. We are here to help by providing Virtual Leadership Coaching to support virtual leaders and managers to be effective in what they do best: leading their employees and businesses to success.
Read this article on working from home
By any standards, being on virtual calls and meetings for the majority of your time is not effective use of your diary.
Since March 2020, our work environment and set up has changed drastically. We all hoped everyone would be back working in offices by now, but this is not happening. Instead we are largely working remotely, with a small number of employees in the office.
You could have concerns that:
- your team or employees are not working efficiently.
- Will we ever go back to an office full of employees and face to face meetings.
- How can we run meetings more efficiently so we have time to do our work?
- How can I come across in virtual meetings and presentations with credibility and impact?
As a leader you need to be able to lead your remote team virtually. I offer 1 hour remote coaching for Virtual Leaders
The coaching session focuses on a number of key skills you need in order to lead your remote team.
- How to be good at speaking and communicating virtually
- Key TIPS and skills needed to lead and make an impact in virtual conversations
- How to lead – and facilitate an effective virtual team
- What to consider when leading your team? Working situation/current skill set etc
- How to increase your impact and confidence when communicating virtually.
- Any other concerns you might have about communicating and leading virtually with your employees
If you would like to book a session or to discuss me working with leaders in your organisation, why not contact me or
I’ve worked with Susan in a number of different capacities and for different audiences within Asset Management and can highly recommend her interactive, thought provoking and energetic workshops!
Susan was invited to speak at a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (“CIPD”) members meeting for the Surrey and North Hampshire Branch. This was originally due to be held ‘in person’ but Susan was able to seamlessly convert it to a virtual session due to the COVID-19 pandemic without any issue, meaning our members were still able to access the learning in otherwise challenging times. Susan’s session “Raising your Visibility for Career Success” was a thought-provoking, and very relevant (given the current challenging times), topic which included ‘real-life’ examples and encouraged interaction and engagement from the attendees. We received excellent feedback from our members and would thoroughly recommend Susan as a speaker to other organisations.