Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality speaking service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. We have email and meeting exchanges before and after delivering our services as well as asking individuals to complete pre-service and post-service confidential surveys.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Professional Speaking Association.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care assistant, Neil Simon who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Neil Simon will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Neil Simon will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Neil Simon will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for H. Townsend (a professional speaker) to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
The Professional Speaking Association.
2 Upperton Gardens
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint