There are occasions where we all need a little advice from someone else. Whether that is professional help or even “What should I cook for dinner?” There is plenty of information on line, but there is nothing like talking to an expert to ‘pick their brains’. SO I’m offering some complimentary ‘Top Tips Chat’ sessions in the next week.
As you know, I focus on speaking, presentations, the voice, body language and the impact you have in the workplace. I would really love to be able to give you a top tip, for a challenge you currently have in the workplace. Book your 15 minute chat here. Topics might include:
- Speaking up in meetings. Perhaps you struggle to be heard; perhaps you don’t have the confidence to speak out when there is so much ‘noise’ in the room?
- A top tip for presenting to others. You might avoid giving presentations, or have received specific feedback related to your presentation style. We can discuss this, and give a tip to try for another presentation.
- Assertiveness. There are those of us who are ‘too’ assertive (we all know someone like that….) or who feel frustrated because although they know they need to be assertive, they aren’t! We can chat about this, and I can share a top tip.
- Fear before speaking: whether it is presenting, public speaking or even asking a question in a meeting or public arena. I have a couple of tips for this.
- Speaking to people at networking events: It can be nervewracking arriving at an event when everyone is chatting to each other and you know no one. I have a couple of tips for taking the plunge and talking!
I am sure you have other challenges you might like to ask a top tip for. I’d love to share my wisdom, so don’t forget to book your session here.
I look forward to having a top tips chat with you next week.