We are now presenting virtually – 4 – 6 times a day on virtual calls. For many people, this is something completely new. Previously a small number of people in an organisation would present; now EVERYONE is presenting on screen! Add to this any concerns we might have about content or impact, this shows we need to know how to present virtually with confidence.
Virtual presentations and online communication is here to stay
We have to accept that this is a method of communication that is here to stay. In order to ensure we truly make an impact in these business conversations, we all need to develop our online presentation skills.
We are offering a one day virtual presentations workshop on 13th July2021
The very interactive, practical workshop for a small number of people (maximum 8) will introduce the attendees to the best practice for delivering impactful presentations. Using the Superstar Communicator™ Methodology, we will train and coach individuals to ensure they present virtually with confidence and impact.
What does the workshop include?
- Six hours of guided virtual training
- Opportunities to try out new skills in a safe environment
- Developing good presenting techniques which can be used in real life and virtual presenting
- All learning materials
- 15 minute pre-training call with trainer, Susan Heaton-Wright
- 30 minute individual coaching session with Susan Heaton-Wright after the workshop
- The course is CPD accredited and attendees would receive 6 CPD points
How does the course work?
- Before the training, attendees complete a confidential survey to ensure we are delivering valuable content
- We arrange a pre-workshop 15 minute conversation
- The course is split into 4 sections; we have designed it so that there are chances to have a break from the screen. Some work is practical and working as a group
- After the training, attendees have a private 1 to 1 30 minute session with Susan Heaton-Wright to cover specific skills.
Who is the course for?
Anyone who is speaking to clients, colleagues, your team, stakeholders, prospects, on a regular basis.
Anyone who wishes to make more of an impact on these calls.
Any company where there is one person who is representing the company; and they want to ensure this person represents the company with excellence.
Any company, where to train the entire team would be disruptive; whilst having one person trained will still allow the company to run.