Looking forward to 2021; and it is time to embrace the changed working environment and move forward. Our Virtual workshops for 2021 address the challenges of hybrid workforces and new ways of leading teams virtually. Read this interesting article on workforce changes in 2021.
Although your talent has been adapting to the changing workplace, realistically it is going to be some time before we go back to “normal” working. And I suspect we will never go back to the working practices at the beginning of 2020. Businesses have seen the benefits of remote or even hybrid working, and virtual workshops are an effective way to train talent without hiring training space.
One of the challenges of virtual or remote working is that we have to work harder to bring the ‘human connection’ to working together. Of course virtual meetings are creating that connection. There are, however, other skills we need to be effective with our communication. The Virtual Workshops for 2021 that we deliver, address these skills, so your talented workforce will work effectively and develop professionally. All of the workshops use the principles of the Superstar Communicator™ methodology for different areas of professional development.
Here are the virtual workshops for 2021; if you would like more information or discuss a bespoke course please contact us
- Superstar Communicator™ Presentation Skills. Presenting yourself in business is essential for any talented individual to master. Using key skill areas from the Superstar Communicator™ methodology, I share techniques to ensure you are visible, heard and make an impact in different business conversations, with specific focus on presenting information to others.
- Superstar Communicator™ Facilitating and contributing to virtual meetings. Conference calls and virtual meetings are now the norm. It is an opportunity for individuals to raise their credibility by facilitating and managing meeting effectively, as well as contributing in an impactful way. We all have experiences of conference calls that haven’t been run well or efficiently. We can change this! This masterclass includes innovative ways to engage and maintain focus on meetings, in addition to facts about concentration in virtual meetings. It also supports individuals who are less confident or inexperienced in using virtual meeting platforms, how to prepare and make a positive contribution in remote meetings.
- Superstar Communicator™ Public Speaking Skills. Many people fear public speaking more than any other business activity. I have worked with many successful people. Using the key skill areas of the Superstar Communicator™ methodology, I empower these excellent people to excel in speaking at conferences, business events and on the media.
- Superstar Communicator™ Interview skills. There are many talented people job searching. How do you stand out in interviews? In this virtual workshop we focus on how you present yourself; share information; respond to challenging questions and even maintain your calm in a stressful situation. This focuses on skills for both virtual and face to face interviews and can be amended for the client.
- Superstar Communicator™ Virtual Presenting Skills With these changing times, we are all being forced to communicate virtually: conference calls, webinars, phone calls, as well as emails. In this interactive workshop, I use the principles behind the Superstar Communicator™ methodology to find specific techniques to ensure you present and make an impact when communicating virtually in all business communication situations.
- Superstar Communicator™ On Social Media. Social Media is a very powerful way to market your personal brand; business; service or product. This workshop focuses on bringing the human connection into Social Media by using your voice and presence to directly connect with your potential clients. This is a powerful and invaluable virtual workshop for people at all levels of business.
- Superstar Communicator™ Resilience and coping in challenging times. This is one of the most popular and impactful workshops, that has been delivered to hundreds of people since April 2020. Using knowledge of Neuroscience and focusing on all areas of wellbeing, the interactive workshop highlights areas of our lives that could cause us stress and how to manage this with straightforward solutions.
- Superstar Communicator™ Leadership. Being able to communicate with impact and to influence others are essential skills to develop within your leadership and emerging leaders programmes. This workshop highlights key skill areas to focus on for leaders, using good communication and the Superstar Communicator™ methodology.
- Superstar Communicator™ Women in Leadership. This workshop focuses on effective communication as a leader; dispelling some of the myths around women’s communication; how to make a positive impact when speaking and communicating and finally techniques on how to manage your fear when speaking.
- Superstar Communicator™ Raise your Visibility for Career Success.How is it that some people rapidly climb the career ladder whilst others – who might be equally as good, remain at a lower level? Having studied very successful people; watching their behaviour, actions and attitudes, I have identified key engagements these successful people do in order to be visible to decision makers. And in this time where cuts are being made, you want to be the go to person: the person who is positively noticed with credibility and value – and I don’t mean the loudest person: the last person standing when difficult decisions are made.
- Superstar Communicator™ Storytelling. Using stories in our communication: whether it be speaking, written or using social media, is a powerful way to engage and influence your audience. In this virtual masterclass, I show you how to use this powerful communication tool to capture the attention of others and to motivate them to take action.
- Superstar Communicator™ Networking online Networking is an essential skill if you wish to raise your profile professionally and/or move your business forward, yet it is something many people dread. Being able to create and maintain a strong network is crucial. This interactive virtual masterclass provides the audience essential skills in online networking. Including identifying virtual networking opportunities, having interesting conversations, when to move on; following up and keeping in touch with your network. This masterclass will focus on virtual networking.
- Superstar Communicator™ Networking IN REAL LIFE. At some point we will be able to network with others face to face. We will be out of practice! Networking is an essential skill if you wish to raise your profile professionally and/or move your business forward, yet it is something many people dread. Being able to create and maintain a strong network is crucial. This interactive virtual masterclass provides the audience essential skills in face to face and networking. Including meetings strangers, having interesting conversations, when to move on; following up and keeping in touch with your network. This also features how to blend face to face and virtual networking.
- Superstar Communicator™ Meeting skills IN REAL LIFE At some point, face to face meetings will take place again, and they will be even more highly valued. This workshop focuses on how to run a meeting effectively; contribute to the conversation with impact and how to have a presence at the table. This uses key skills from the Superstar Communicator™ Methodology.
- Superstar Communicator™ Manage your Fear. There are situations where we are affected by fear; this could impact on our performance, or we could avoid taking up opportunities that could progress our career. In this powerful masterclass, Susan shares techniques to understand and manage your fear so you can present the very best version of yourself in business situations. Using proven knowledge from Neuroscience as well as her experience as a professional musician, Susan delivers invaluable content.
- Superstar Communicator™ Assertiveness Skills. Many people are worried about being assertive: they believe they are coming across as aggressive. Yet everyone has the right to express their needs. Being assertive is an essential skill for anyone. Developing excellent assertiveness skills makes you a better colleague, team player and human being.
- Superstar Communicator™ Raising and Demonstrating your Credibility. There are situations in business where we need to demonstrate credibility or personal impact. This gives clients, colleagues and senior staff more confidence and reassurance in your abilities. In this workshop I share key characteristics of credibility and gravitas and how to use it in an authentic way in business conversations, using the Superstar Communicator™ methodology.
- Superstar Communicator™ Networking Virtually Networking is an essential skill if you wish to raise your profile professionally and/or move your business forward, yet it is something many people dread. Being able to create and maintain a strong network is crucial. This interactive virtual masterclass provides the audience essential skills in face to face and online networking. Including meetings strangers, having interesting conversations, when to move on; following up and keeping in touch with your network. This masterclass will focus on virtual networking for the foreseeable future.
Superstar Communicator™ Customer Care In a commercial world where customers share bad news stories on social media when they are disatisfied by how they are treated by businesses, it is even more important to focus on this aspect of your business. In this workshop we will discover and explore good practice in customer care and how human communication is at the heart of this.
Book a chat
- Superstar Communicator™ Having difficult conversations at work All leaders and managers have difficult conversations at some point in time. Having difficult conversations may never be easy, but there are ways to make those conversations both productive and as painless as possible. In this interactive masterclass I share ways you professionally lead a difficult conversation.
If you would like to discuss any of these courses please contact us or