The Be Seen, Be Heard, Make an Impact Virtual workshop is available for the public to book on. I am delighted to have partnered with Spendless Academy to deliver a one day virtual workshop on ‘Be Seen, Be Heard, Make an Impact’. This is an interactive workshop empowering the attendees to raise their profile and make more of an impact when they speak.
The workshop, which is from 6am – 1pm (UK TIME), includes outstanding content to ensure you will have the skills for excellent career development. Using the Superstar Communicator™ methodology, I will share key skills and practice these skills to support everyone to be better spoken communicators in business conversations.
The workshop will be in four sections, and attendees will be positively encouraged to participate, chat, do independent work and share ideas. We all learn from each other.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding your purpose when you speak
- Knowing who you are speaking to and how you might need to modify your content
- Impactful ways to create and deliver your content / what you are going to say
- Ways to manage your fear when speaking
- How your non-verbal communication play a role in your impact.
- How to speak so others will listen to you
It would be great to have you on the workshop!