Let’s debunk a myth to start off with. Public speaking isn’t different to any other form of speaking. It is just speaking to people that you may not know.
We know that talking to anyone they don’t know can be terrifying for some people. However, if you’re working in a professional environment, you’ll have successfully spoken, in public, to get where you are today.
As your career develops, you often have to present to larger groups of people, pitch for higher value business or speak in high stress situations. Our public speaking training session has been developed to help you speak with confidence, poise and make a real impact where it’s needed.
We say this throughout our site – all our courses are adapted from the Superstar Communicator™ philosophy to the needs of our clients. Following a pre-course survey and talking to you about the outcomes you want to achieve, we create an individual programme to develop your confidence and speaking skills.
Each session is 90 minutes long and is practical with you trying and practicing new techniques to improve your speaking skills.We recommend you initially do the Power Presence Hour first and then proceed to our one to one Public Speaking training.
The one to one training includes:
- Creating a voice and physical presence that your audience will notice
- Techniques to vary the tone and character of your voice to add clarity and interest
- Techniques in building a rapport with your audience
- Managing your nerves and fears before speaking
- Discovering the power of body language and non-verbal communication when delivering a speech
- Performance techniques in different environments (this is partly delivered in the Power Presence Hour course so can be developed further if necessary)
You may also be interested in;