The Superstar Communicator™ Programme has been created to be adapted to the needs of our clients. Definitely not a ‘one size fits all’, we work with individuals to develop all aspects of their performance Virtually and in real life; communication and presence, to ensure they are noticed as a star within an organisation.
How it works
The programme includes opportunities to practice key skills outside the business whilst developing your profile within an organisation. The programme is run as a five session programme, ideally within a 3 month period. You could be working on doing your first major Public Speaking engagement; improving your profile at work and ensuring you are noticed by what you say as well as what you do; or even appearing on the media.
We have worked with a number of individuals at multi-national companies and are able to provide a proposal to satisfy internal CPD funding.
What we do together is to set some targets including time scales, and the Superstar Communicator™ team This becomes your unique Programme.
Previous clients have worked on a variety of skills including:
- Preparing for major radio interviews
- Preparation and practice for an International Public Speaking engagement
- Accent calming: making the client’s speech easier for other people to understand
- Preparation and practice for presentations at International Board Level
- Developing charisma and presence
- Creating a professional, resonant voice that people will listen to
- Raising personal profile and confidence through working on personal branding (posture, presence, speaking up)
- Chairing important meetings
- Presenting and voice over for a Company Video
- Representing the company within the sector
To find out more about how we can help, please book a call
or contact me
You might also like;