Our CPD Accredited virtual workshops and masterclasses are a great way to provide virtual learning; providing access for teams at different locations. Superstar Communicator delivers masterclasses, virtual workshops and seminars for companies, professional organisations and individuals globally. Specialising in Communication and Soft Skills training, our webinars feature blended learning, interactive exercises to maximise the learning opportunities for your team. We tailor the content to suit your requirements as well as delivering existing content. The virtual workshops are interactive and have supporting workbook material for participants to gain the maximum learning opportunities from the sessions..
Here are our current list of virtual workshops and masterclasses, as an indication of the types of topics already available. However, if you would like to discuss a specific topic please contact usBook a chat
- Virtual Presentation Skills: Be Seen, Be Heard, Make an Impact VIRTUALLY
- Be a SuperStar Communicator
- Facilitating and contributing to virtual meetings and conference calls
- Creating an Internal Communications plan for a hybrid work environment. Citing case studies and the latest technology for you to develop your internal comms
- Say what you want: Say what you Mean – Assertiveness Skills
- How to create and manage a safe psychological work environment in person and virtually
- Resilience and looking after yourself in challenging times
- Preparing to be a panellist or conference speaker Virtually
- Women in Leadership: Effective Communication
- Breaking the Bias: International Women’s Day theme for 2022 – but a topic for everyone.
- Manage your Fear to ensure you show up with confidence
- Raising your profile and visibility for Career Success to ensure you are the go to person
- How to have difficult conversations at work; using effective communication and knowledge of neuroscience
- How to use storytelling in business communication
- Network for Success
- Leading and Managing Hybrid Teams
- Superstar Communicator Public Speaking Skills
- SuperStar Communicator Presentation Skills
- Superstar Communicator Interview Skills
- SuperStar Communicator Social Media Skills
- How to demonstrate and develop Credibility
- Different ways to Communicate with your customers and team
- Using Communication to develop Time Management skills
- Powerful Report Writing
- TEDX, DAVOS and G20 Presentations: what can we learn for our own presentations and speeches
- SuperStar Communicator Customer Care Skills
To discuss your needs, call us on +44 (0) 1438 718509 or contact usBook a chat
If you’re not sure whether a virtual workshop or masterclass would be right for you, we have plenty of other sessions for you to browse through
I’ve worked with Susan in a number of different capacities and for different audiences within Asset Management and can highly recommend her interactive, thought provoking and energetic workshops!
Susan was invited to speak at a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (“CIPD”) members meeting for the Surrey and North Hampshire Branch. This was originally due to be held ‘in person’ but Susan was able to seamlessly convert it to a virtual session due to the COVID-19 pandemic without any issue, meaning our members were still able to access the learning in otherwise challenging times. Susan’s session “Raising your Visibility for Career Success” was a thought-provoking, and very relevant (given the current challenging times), topic which included ‘real-life’ examples and encouraged interaction and engagement from the attendees. We received excellent feedback from our members and would thoroughly recommend Susan as a speaker to other organisations.