Our CPD Accredited virtual workshops and masterclasses are a great way to provide virtual learning; providing access for teams at different locations. Superstar Communicator delivers masterclasses, virtual workshops and seminars for companies, professional organisations and individuals globally.
Specialising in Communication and Soft Skills training, our webinars feature blended learning, interactive exercises to maximise the learning opportunities for your team.
We tailor the content to suit your requirements as well as delivering existing content. The virtual workshops are interactive and have supporting workbook material for participants to gain the maximum learning opportunities from the sessions..
We would be delighted to discuss different options and requirements with you, to create a workshop or seminar that will inspire your employees
We have four different types of virtual learning, workshops and masterclasses available:
- A bespoke service where we design a live virtual workshop based on your requirements.
- A Tailored virtual masterclass based on your choices within the ‘virtual workshop menu’. Additional services are included.
- A Live masterclass based on an existing virtual workshop with brief tweaks to fit with the attendees. Additional services are included.
- An evergreen pre-recorded masterclass available for your use.
For more information do Contact us or
Here are our current list of virtual workshops and masterclasses
- Be a SuperStar Communicator
- Virtual Presentation Skills: Be Seen, Be Heard, Make an Impact VIRTUALLY
- Facilitating and contributing to virtual meetings and conference calls
- Assertiveness Skills
- How to create and manage a safe psychological work environment in person and virtually
- Resilience and looking after yourself in challenging times
- Preparing to be a panellist or conference speaker Virtually
- Women in Leadership: Effective Communication
- Build resilience and improve your personal effectiveness
- Manage your Fear to ensure you show up with confidence
- Raising your profile and visibility for Career Success to ensure you are the go to person
- How to have difficult conversations at work
- How to use storytelling in business communication
- Network for Success
- Leading and Managing Hybrid Teams
- Superstar Communicator Public Speaking Skills
- SuperStar Communicator Presentation Skills
- Superstar Communicator Interview Skills
- SuperStar Communicator Social Media Skills
- How to demonstrate and develop Credibility
- Different ways to Communicate with your customers and team
- Create your own business or personal podcast
- How to run SHORT virtual/hybrid meetings
- Time Management
- Powerful Report Writing
- TEDX, DAVOS and G20 Presentations: what can we learn for our own presentations and speeches
- Hybrid working: tips on leading teams and hybrid meetings
- SuperStar Communicator Customer Care Skills
- Business and Commercial English workshops
- Break the Bias: Making better Business Choices
- Creating a Safe Psychological Work Environment
To discuss your needs, call us on +44 (0) 1438 718509 or contact us If you’re not sure whether a virtual workshop or masterclass would be right for you, we have plenty of other sessions for you to browse through
Manager, External Supply and Quality. Pfizer
Susan presented on how to #BreakTheBias at a Women’s Mentoring Event we held in February 2022. She was engaging, humorous, and very informative on the subject at hand. Susan has a unique ability to pull the audience in with her witty personality, while maintaining a level of professionalism suitable for any organization or company event. I am looking forward to working with Susan again in the future and highly recommend her to anyone who is hosting an event and looking for an external speaker
Workplace Financial Education Consultant
I asked Susan to help me with some sessions that I wanted to run for the Chartered Insurance Institute here in Bristol as part of something that I termed ‘Careers Week’. Susan was excellent in communicating with me in the lead-up to the sessions themselves to make sure that we had everything in place. The sessions themselves were then very well-received by our members with many asking questions throughout, and Susan being able to seamlessly answer them and point them to additional resources and techniques that they might find useful to employ in their own lives when trying to develop themselves both personally and professionally. I would highly recommend Susan for her professionalism, and for the superb content that she has available at her disposal. Susan even worked around me and my timings when agreeing to conduct the sessions, and was very flexible and accommodating to the needs of our members. Thank you Susan
Susan is an empowering, personable and highly engaging speaker, who brings out the best in her audience. Susan really takes the time to tailor each of her talks to her audience and to answer each question carefully, helping you to grow as a professional, to be aware of your biases and how you can help your organisation to be more diverse.
I have had the opportunity to watch a couple of her workshops and I highly recommend Susan’s Women in Leadership program to any organisation.
She has so much drive, care and commitment, it comes as no surprise how many awards and accolades she has accomplished.
I’ve worked with Susan in a number of different capacities and for different audiences within Asset Management and can highly recommend her interactive, thought provoking and energetic workshops!
Susan was invited to speak at a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (“CIPD”) members meeting for the Surrey and North Hampshire Branch. This was originally due to be held ‘in person’ but Susan was able to seamlessly convert it to a virtual session due to the COVID-19 pandemic without any issue, meaning our members were still able to access the learning in otherwise challenging times. Susan’s session “Raising your Visibility for Career Success” was a thought-provoking, and very relevant (given the current challenging times), topic which included ‘real-life’ examples and encouraged interaction and engagement from the attendees. We received excellent feedback from our members and would thoroughly recommend Susan as a speaker to other organisations.
I have taken part in few virtual workshops organised by Susan. Her style is simple and entertaining. Her knowledge of the topic and way of presenting leaves you with things to think about. She engages audience by being people person and offering quality content.
I have had the pleasure to attend virtual workshops run by Susan on behalf of the Birmingham Insurance Institute; most recently regarding the use of video conferencing and how this can help in building relationships with clients. This is especially useful during the current lockdown.
Susan’s manner is easy going and friendly. She engages with her audience and wants to get people involved although does not make them uncomfortable. Susan keeps the flow of the Webinar/training going but does not leave anyone behind and accepts that there are different abilities and capabilities on the call. Her use of additional features such as polling was useful in breaking up the presentation and giving everyone the opportunity to participate. I would thoroughly recommend Susan as a tutor/trainer and look forward to another one of her Webinars in the near future